Today my car's left side mirror was stolen.... I had just purchased a new one no more than 2 months ago. Today it got stolen. Bad luck I guess....however, I did found my car stereo that I had misplaced since november...yei!!! at least I have music again!!!
By the end of april, Spencer Tunick, famous photographer, will be visiting Mexico City to shoot one of his famous massive nudes. I've already signed up at the internet site, but I don't know if I'll have the courage to go there when it comes to it!!! I guess it would be interesting to be there between hundreds of naked people, my body just blending in with the crowd...it doesn't really matter if you look great or bad cause in the end, they're just nude bodies....I'll let you know if I made it!
The list: I have a short list I've been writing in every once in a while, about things I want to do or learn eventually. Some of the things in the original list I've already done are:
- Learned how to shoot a bow and arrow
- Traveled on my own
- Visited a strange place I never thought I'd make it to
- Lived alone
- Acted in a play
- Met Kofi Annan
- Saw Ireland!
- Lived abroad
- Developed film
- Made a short movie (if you can count our small thing for the stand up campaign)
- Worked for the UN (one pay check...all it takes!)
Many things are still on the list... like:
- Watch the northern lights
- Learn how to ride horses
- Learn wine tasting
- Cook ONE great exotic meal
- Colecting rare editons of my favorite books
- Go to a Safari
- Go camping!
- Volunteer in Africa
- Work for UNV
- Dictate a conference
- Run a race....
- Go to a turtle camp and see the baby turtles being born
- Take a cruise
- Learn tango dancing
- Drive an english car (on the right yeeah!)
- Learn CPR and first aid
- Watch penguins in their natural habitat
- Play the guitar
- Learn sign language
- Learn how to prepare exotic drinks
- Play Beethoven's Moonlight sonata on the piano
... and so on and so forth...
at least there's one thing on my list I'll be doing soon: Visit NY!!! I wish it was winter though cause I wanted to Ice skate, but hey! at least I'll visit the UN HQ (yes, Im a nerd for that jajaj).
Any good ideas to add to my checklist??