miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

lindo muy lindo!!!

Estoy bien contenta, bieeen bieeeen contenta...me encanta mi trabajo!!! que lindo es levantarse con tanta flojera y pensar...yeeiii vamos a trabajar!!! no a todo el mundo le pasa eh?!

Rubicks cube update: still getting nowhere.... saw guy selling cubes on the street for $20... damn jajaj thought of you a lot bro!!!

...nude picture is almost up... I think it will be on the 6th of may??? not sure yet, I've already told my parents Im going, they saw it on the news...jajaj they think I won't do it! we'll have to wait and see!!!

One more month to go till school's out.... Im so happy! and nervous!!!

1 comentario:

María del Mar dijo...

te prometo que me inscribiré... deja pasa el estupido examen y lo haré.

suertuda que te gusta tu trabajo...
jajaja, no todos estamos en las mismas condiciones :)

te quiero muuucho barbarina